Providing Pelican Commerce access to your GoDaddy account is a quick and easy process. Securely provide Delegate access to your domain names while keeping your account secure by following the steps below.
Provide Domain Delegate Access
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and go to your Account Settings. If not logged in, then you will be prompted to log in.
- Look for "Delegate Access and click the link.
- You will see an area "People who can access my account," click "Invite to Access".
- Enter the Name and Email (Pelican Commerce + email@example.com).
- Select the "Domains Only" access level.
- Click Invite. GoDaddy will send Pelican Commerce an invite email.
After you complete these steps, you are all set. If you have any questions, then reach out to us anytime.