It's time to review your new Shopify store, and there are some things that you need to know. Migrating your website to Shopify is part of a comprehensive process. This means that not all pieces of the puzzle are complete at this point.
But it's time to check things out and give us your feedback on anything you see that you want to be changed or any obvious discrepancies that you may see.
Provide Productive Organized Feedback
When providing feedback, organize actionable bullet points of changes you would like to see to your site. Some important areas to review are the following.
- Review your theme design, layout, and overall feel.
- Review the products are in the Shopify admin.
- Click through collections, pages, and blog posts.
Note: Please DO NOT turn the password wall off Shopify off to review your site. This will allow Google to crawl the new site and will hurt your SEO long-term.
Submit your feedback through Basecamp:
Reviewing The Front-End Website
If you're purchasing a paid Shopify theme then you will need to preview the site through a preview link. To generate a preview link, you can do so by doing the following.
- Login to Shopify Admin
- In the Sales Channel area Click "Online Store" and Theme will be selected by default.
- Go to the Active Theme (If you selected a free theme) or go to the theme trial down the page and click
If you have any questions then reach out to your project manager anytime!