If you're looking for a full .csv export of the URLs indexed on Google for your domain, then follow these steps below. This information is especially useful when re-platforming to Shopify or any platform. All URLs from this index should be redirected to the new page URL to ensure you don't lose your existing website traffic.
Downloading Indexed URLs (Google Search Console)
- Login to Google Search Console
- In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, make sure you’re looking at the right website by selecting the correct domain from the drop-down.
- In the left-hand navigation, click on “Links.”
- You’ll now see a few different blocks with data. Look for “Internal Links” and click the “More” link in the lower right-hand corner.
- On the Internal Links page, you’ll see in the upper right-hand corner a download arrow. Click the arrow and then select “Download CSV”.
- You’ll now have the .CSV file download of all URLs Google has indexed for your domain name.
If you're using this information to quality control, check your migration to Shopify, then check out our How To Quality Control Check 301-Redirects After Migrating To Shopify blog post for more detailed steps on 301-Redirects and retaining your existing SEO authority/rank.